Warp 9 front spokes. Need just two?

Can you buy spokes individually? We got a warp 9 front rim here that is missing two spokes. They only seem to sell whole spoke kits for like $90... Is there any other options?

Thanks.

Well hopefully their phone customer service is a little better than their email customer service...

Ok ok. Their email service is amazing

First thing they asked was my address. They said they'll send me two new ones. Along with a few spares!!!! Awesome. Super impressed.

They just got them selves a good customer over $4 worth of spokes and nipples like that. I will buy warp 9 foot pegs and brake rotor guard in the future because of this.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cdf450 said:

Ok ok. Their email service is amazing

First thing they asked was my address. They said they'll send me two new ones. Along with a few spares!!!! Awesome. Super impressed.

They just got them selves a good customer over $4 worth of spokes and nipples like that. I will buy warp 9 foot pegs and brake rotor guard in the future because of this.

Glad to hear it.  I knew they stood behind their product and would do exactly what they did.  I've had the same result other then I contacted them by phone.

I received similar excellent customer service over two rims I bought from two different sellers, one of which was not an authorized dealer. The colors didn't match so they said just send them in and tell them which color I liked best. They sent both rims back, matched, and on their own dime. Their communication was exceptional. I am a hard core loyal Warp 9 guy now because of it. BTW, 4+ years later, I still have the rims and they have held up great!

Edited by SS109
typo
  • Like 1