How much to repair a 2 strome bottom end

I have a 2 stroke yz85, and i want to get it inspected because it ran with little oil and i think the bearings and tranny is shot. I am only 14 and i am paying for this bike to be repaired. How much do you think it would cost to have the bottom end split opened and inspected itself. I am aware that bearings and gaskets could cost around $60.00 and a used tranny is about the same

Bottom and top end labor shouldn't be more than 375 labor from a shop. Warranty??? :goofy:There is really no warranty implied on shop work. But that depends on the shop and/or guy doing the work. 

Edited by P84ONE
  • Like 2

I do bottom and top for 200$ customer buys parts of his/her chosen . Just to give you idea. should be able to find someone locally for about that ? I sometimes do them cheaper even say if young kid parents don't have alot of money.  Try to help people out. Doesn't take me long at all

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

I do bottom and top for 200$ customer buys parts of his/her chosen . Just to give you idea. should be able to find someone locally for about that ? I sometimes do them cheaper even say if young kid parents don't have alot of money.  Try to help people out. Doesn't take me long at all

I'm sending you my engines from now on. ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, P84ONE said:

I'm sending you my engines from now on. ?

Lol send away :goofy: new bike shop opened few weeks ago like 5 miles from my house . Stopped in there yesterday morning before went to practice track to see if could do thier twostroke engines. tues out I use to ride with the owner .  it's looking good so hopefully something comes out of that. Says they trying to getting husqvarna's. Something easier to do as I get older. So don't have to bust my ass as a small contractor by trade

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 5