Bent bars! Please help!

Ok. Maybe a month ago, near the end of my training session, I crashed and got my wheel stick between a rut and a berm. (Don't ask I I managed to do it) When I rode off the track, something just didn't feel right, the bars felt longer on the left. And I first thought "shit, I need to buy new bars already". My dad took a closer look, and I seemed like it had just shifted over a little. But after I had moved it back, it still didn't feel right. I could see that my right arm was closer to me than my left arm when holding it neutral. We tried doing the same thing you do when you bend your wheel (pressing it against something to straighten something in the forks idk) It seemed to work, a little, felt a little better, but still not right. It tries loosening the forks and twisting them around, then tightening them again with a electric gun or whatever. Still felt the same. At this point I don't know if it is the works, just not correctly placed, or actually bent. Could someone try to help me out? I mean, it's not that notable when riding, but I still want them to be right! Again, if someone could help me i would be really happy :) (sorry for bad English and confusing story) :()

Edited by Luutii
  • Like 1

What kind of bars bud? 7/8" im figuring 

Edited by Motox367

Just now, Motox367 said:

What kind of bars bud? 7/8" im figuring 

Hmm.... i dont know exactly what you mean. I'm pretty sure they're not original. Bar pad said something with Kawasaki race or something

21 minutes ago, Luutii said:

Hmm.... i dont know exactly what you mean. I'm pretty sure they're not original. Bar pad said something with Kawasaki race or something

Loosen the two Alan head bolt at cross bar. Then find a 3-4' pipe to fit over bare. Take throttle off. Your dad should be able to straighten them. I've done it for kids many times :thumbsup: tighten bolts when done