Did anyone else enjoy watching Cianciarulo get passed and lose the win/podium?

I have to admit that I enjoyed it.

Edited by GoRide2
  • Like 2

Ya but at least he's having fun and can laugh about it later on social media...

• Like 1

Nope the kid needs a break and more time on the podium.

• Like 2

Even though he's lost a lot of time due to his shoulder injuries, he's still only 20.  Crazy.

I always pull for him and was rooting for him to win the moto.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Wait why would that be enjoyable...I'm not even a fan but.

Did he do something?

I enjoyed it. 

It was in first practice March 2017 Indianapolis SX he took Osborne out first corner and a few corners later Zack came back and took him out. He didn't wreck he just sat there on his bike. Then he got off and sat beside it. He milked it to a ride back by the alpinestars medical golf cart and just left his bike.  2nd practice he was fine.  I was thinking What a big baby!  Man up!

Every since, that is what I think of when I see him ride.

• Like 1

Nope. 

Few others have his personality. Even if your account of what happened at Indy is 100% accurate I still give him a break. Our sport lacks charisma on the box. AC has it coming from every pore. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

I enjoyed it. 

It was in first practice March 2017 Indianapolis SX he took Osborne out first corner and a few corners later Zack came back and took him out. He didn't wreck he just sat there on his bike. Then he got off and sat beside it. He milked it to a ride back by the alpinestars medical golf cart and just left his bike.  2nd practice he was fine.  I was thinking What a big baby!  Man up!

Every since, that is what I think of when I see him ride.

Seems like he hasn't done much then. At least Barcia has waited for racers to come back around after getting taken out to return the favor, roosted rivals, cussed people out, and cried on the podium to deserve his due LOL.

And I'm still a Barcia fan.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Seems like he hasn't done much then. At least Barcia has waited for racers to come back around after getting taken out to return the favor, roosted rivals, cussed people out, and cried on the podium to deserve his due LOL.

And I'm still a Barcia fan.

Besides being a spoiled wuss, nothing really.

To go from 1st to 4th by having one rider pass him was a harsh racing lesson.   I hope it makes him mentally stronger and fight to the end like Osborne.

I'd like to see AC do well.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 505 YZ125 said:

Nope. 

Few others have his personality. Even if your account of what happened at Indy is 100% accurate I still give him a break. Our sport lacks charisma on the box. AC has it coming from every pore. 

Ya that's great he's killing it on social media. I'm sure he likes those hits and likes over winning a championship...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cigaro said:

Ya that's great he's killing it on social media. I'm sure he likes those hits and likes over winning a championship...

all the riders are on social media. I was referring to podium speeches and interviews. Which is why I said "box". 

14 minutes ago, 505 YZ125 said:

all the riders are on social media. I was referring to podium speeches and interviews. Which is why I said "box". 

And I'm saying his charisma is great for social media...

3 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

And I'm saying his charisma is great for social media...

Sure is. 

Guess we can agree to disagree.

3 hours ago, 505 YZ125 said:

Sure is. 

Guess we can agree to disagree.

Basically what I'm trying to say is it seems he's the cool funny kid but no signs of that killer instinct. I wanna see someone put a block pass on him or bump him so he get pissed and see how he reacts...