Hi Guys

Hope this post finds ya all well and in good health !

Well ... as you have noticed already ... I've encountered a strange problem on my 2017 KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days. I've aaaalways liked the "duke" headlights style and as soon as I realized that KTM have this headlight model KTM X2 HID 7811490100028 I instantly went for it knowing it was just plug and play installation. This job I did around last February. Job went perfectly fine, tried and tested all OK and it REALLY shines big time!

However, last weekend, while night driving, I noticed that while engaging the clutch, headlight goes off completely. With high beam, problem is even worse, as sometimes it takes around 5 seconds to come back again. I did check all the wiring for some loose contact but nothing.

Any ideas what the issue could be ?? If you had to ask me how the installation was... very simple ... remove "old" headlight by disconnecting the connector ... install new headlight by connecting connector ... that's all.

Thanks in advance for your help, much appreciated since this issue is kind of driving me crazy now

Geoff