Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Okay so a few weeks ago I brought a 2006 cr250 and I want to put the motor out of it in a crf250x frame and register it,  note that I'm in Queensland Australia which seems to be the nanny state that doesn't allow much because our bike laws are super outdated. What am I gonna have to do to register it? I want a 2 stroke dual sport but I don't want a ktm and betas are hard to get parts for where I am whereas honda parts are like flies,  &%$#@!ing everywhere. I know ill need to change engine mounts, not the y peice out and move it up and drill holes and tap a thread into them for the powevalve servo but what else will I need to do?  Will I need a mod plate because of the engine swap?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with: