What a COWARD

I am waiting for France to FINALLY offer Marvin, then have him tell them, he would rather have knee surgery.

How many has Eli ridden?  Dungey opted out.   Where is the track this year?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

I am waiting for France to FINALLY offer Marvin, then have him tell them, he would rather have knee surgery.

How many has Eli ridden?  Dungey opted out.   Where is the track this year?

2 years straight Nancy Tomac has opted out. At least Dungey was getting married at that time.

Race is at Matterly Basin in Great Britain.

Nancy races once and he choked (again) getting a beat down from KRoc on the 250.

Edited by Mongo134

2 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

You can thank Ryan Dungey for empowering him to do this.

Try Poto you French toast eating buffoon 

• Like 2

Just now, M1Garand said:

2017 MX Champ stamp it you haters

Only because his real competition is hurt or retire 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Bermudacat said:

Awesome opportunity for 250MX points leader Zach Osborne. :ride:

Zach should jump all over the opportunity

Webb did great on the 450 when the regulars pussed out

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 5

Zach would have to carry the team, even if Nancy decided to represent. 

Maybe he's not American? Must be it.

Zach would have to carry the team, even if Nancy decided to represent. 

Maybe he's not American? Must be it.

Hey Mongo, you're usually pretty expressive and easy to read, but I can't really tell how you feel on this topic. Can you clarify for me? :devil:

• Like 13

So what are we thinking here, Webb, Anderson, and Osborne....? Two of those dudes are currently injured...

The MXdN used to be almost magical, I couldn't wait for it.  Now, it's kind of like the Olympics when we used to send out amateurs, and they'd basically play against teams that played together, almost at the professional level.  

It doesn't seem like we send our best anymore, so I've kind of lost interest.  I'll usually tape it and watch, but eh...

Get rid of the great Monster Jerk off of a race called monster cup and you get riders in for mxdn
That shìt of a race is just half above that pos straight rhythm.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Run and duck like the coward you are. Two years in a row. You don't wanna represent your Country..... AGAIN. Bob Hannah should slap you like the little BITCH you are.

http://racerxonline.com/2017/07/30/eli-tomac-opts-out-of-motocross-of-nations

How many  threads do we need on this?

Speaking of France's National Anthem, we hope that Ryan Dungey enjoyed listening to the song from the comfort of his couch because he is, in our opinion, the reason that the American team didn't take the overall victory

No disrespect to Team USA—the Yamaha-mounted trio of Webb, Martin, and Barcia rode their hearts out—but it would have been nice for the 450 Supercross and National Champ to have joined the squad. We realize that the 2015 season was a long one for Dungey, and ultimately it's up to him if he wants to compete in off-season races such as the MXoN. But how many more opportunities is Dungey going to have to fly the flag for his country? 

His inclusion on the team—whether it be in place of Martin or Webb—could have likely carded the few points needed to close the gap on France for the #1 spot. Again, Dungey is a grown man and can decide for himself what he does with his time, but it's hard not to feel like he let the country down.

Did you call Dungey a coward in 2015?  His reason for bailing at the time was nearly word for word what Tomac's is today.  If Tomac is a pussy, he learned it from the queen bitch of all mx pussies, KTM's Ryan Dungey.

• Like 9