2015-2017 Airbox Air box Conversion Blue 2002-2014 Yamaha YZ125 YZ 125 YZ250 250

Looks like it's racetech brand plastics. I bought them for my yz250 but heaven's had time to fit them yet. Got the entire kit not just the sides though. 

Can get back to you when it's on if u not in a hurry. 

• Like 1

it's racetech, i bought the complete kit and it fits perfect

the conversion of the airbox takes some time to drill out the old rivets but it's no big deal

polisport makes a kit witt the complete new airbox included

my 2007 bike with the rtech plastic kit: 

IMG_7937.JPG

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matthias V. said:

it's racetech, i bought the complete kit and it fits perfect

the conversion of the airbox takes some time to drill out the old rivets but it's no big deal

polisport makes a kit witt the complete new airbox included

my 2007 bike with the rtech plastic kit: 

IMG_7937.JPG

Damn mate, that bike looks slick af! Looks to be brand new, not even a scratch on the frame. Happy to hear it's a good fit though, just wish my bike will look like yours when I put mine on lol 😅

• Like 2

Damn mate, that bike looks slick af! Looks to be brand new, not even a scratch on the frame. Happy to hear it's a good fit though, just wish my bike will look like yours when I put mine on lol

Tks

I thought the rivets were a pain in the butt :)  If I were going to convert again, I would go for the prebuild airbox kit rather than the R tech one.

• Like 1

It's not too bad as long as you have the right tools and some patience. Took me about 30 mins without knowing what I was doing to convert mine. 

Good quality, although I've had a rivet pull through. Should have used bigger ones.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MaybeMe said:

It's not too bad as long as you have the right tools and some patience. Took me about 30 mins without knowing what I was doing to convert mine. 

Good quality, although I've had a rivet pull through. Should have used bigger ones.

Same here. I think R-tech plastic is a little brittle. I like the polisport kit with air box included. 

• Like 2