Exhaust mounting stud torque spec?

Just took and and bought new exhaust manifold mounting studs and nuts .. wondering what torque specs I should use ? 

IMG_0669.JPG

52-69 will strip it back out of the cylinder

correct torque is 6.6ftlb

Edited by S.O.A.N.Z
  • Like 1

Ok manifold is on exhaust is on new studs and nuts are torqued to spec .. just went for a rip and she runs fine but still leakage out of the expansion chamber where it slips on ... I just put a brand new gasket on manifold  .. but when I went to take the old on off I noticed there was actually another second gasket under it .. I slipped the new one where the old one was over the bottom second one (gasket on collar of manifold) ... wondering maybe that's it .. I might just load it up with rtv shit .. any suggestions ?

Edited by Staucher

Typically you get leaks at the expansion to slip manifold from either A. Gasket or B. the slip on snout for the expansion chamber is not aligned correctly to the manifold when fitted. You can inspect that and see if it looks even all the way around and if not bend the expansion chamber snout to the correct position. 

• Like 1

Should be a seal #8

As well as gasket #6

Plus a rubber seal on the expansion chamber #12

crr.png.751de6824e71788a5975700b3973ec87.pngcr1.png.4e21811a043e98406b800a011b0dffcf.png

@S.O.A.N.Z everything you listed is there . There are two seals on the manifold though  .. I might try taking one off and I'm going to rtv the pipe ! Also I'm wondering if the seals have to be in a certain way 

Edited by Staucher