Any dirt bike podcasts out there?

Like the title says, I was wondering if anyone knows of a dirt bike podcast?  I'm so sick of the radio when I'm commuting each day, and I would much rather listen to dirt bike / moto banter.  Something like thumper talk but in audio format

It's all related to pro racing but Steve matthes has a ton of podcasts. Look up the pulpmx show, Steve matthes show, fly Moto 60 show, and if your into fantasy he has a fantasy podcast too I forget what it's called. If you have an iPhone just look up Steve matthes on the podcast app and I think all of them will come up.
There is also the dmxs show which is also about pro racing, that's good too

Don't you have to have iTunes to listen to those?  I refuse to put that software on my computer(s).  Too bad, the Keefer one looks interesting.

No you can listen to them from anywhere. If you want to listen on your computer just go on pulpmx.com and I think you can listen to most shows there. If you want it on your phone they have an app which has all there podcasts plus a few bonus podcasts and some funny drops but it's $5. It's really no big deal, I bought it just to listen live but I use the podcast iPhone app to listen to archives because it's a little easier to use I think. He also talks about stitcher a lot, that's free and should have all their pods but not sure

And I'm sure a lot of other free podcast apps will have their podcasts too