2005 yz250f chain bolt problem

Have you tried some PBBlast and a heat gun? They work miracles for stuck nuts and bolts.

I soaked it in pb blast but I have not tried a heat gun I will give it a go

Yea, pb blast alone, for me, doesn't work hat great, but if you do that, heat them up, you should be good to go. Also, I would use some carb cleaner/contact cleaner first to clean the area up.

I've heard of people drilling a small hole in the Morton of the swingarm close to where the bolt is on the inside and they use the needle nose on WD40 or PBBlast and spray it in there to break up the rust.

Mine on my bike are at the point to where if I try to tighten or losen them, they may break but my chain isn't getting any loser than what it is so I'm just gonna leave them alone. But the shop told me that if they broke off, the holes would need to be re-drilled and tapped.

Yea, pb blast alone, for me, doesn't work hat great, but if you do that, heat them up, you should be good to go. Also, I would use some carb cleaner/contact cleaner first to clean the area up.

Well the bolt is just really stripped now

Check out this thread:

How to remove stripped bolts for seat on plastics?

https://thumpertalk.com/index.php?/topic/1236824-How-to-remove-stripped-bolts-for-seat-on-plastics%3F

Look at mike80's comments and below. If the end of your swing are is open, maybe you could get an impact driver in there from the rear?

Check out this thread:

How to remove stripped bolts for seat on plastics?

https://thumpertalk.com/index.php?/topic/1236824-How-to-remove-stripped-bolts-for-seat-on-plastics%3F

Look at mike80's comments and below. If the end of your swing are is open, maybe you could get an impact driver in there from the rear?

Problem solved,I left the heat gun sit for about ten minutes on each side then it came loose finally, thanks for the input guys

Awesome!!