Smoke issue. Need help

New cam chain installed

Shims are in spec

Did a compression test, spec says it should be around 60 within 5 kicks on a cold start, it's doing around 50 on 6 kicks..bike starts up easy with 2 kicks no problem.

Trying to figure out the smoke issue, do I need new rings and a piston? I've done a little research but I want some more advice too, I have a top and bottom end gasket kit on the way.. any suggestions? Thanks guys when I swipe my finger in the exhaust and it's milky black residue is that a dead give away it is piston and rings? I wanna know before me and a buddy tear into this thing haha IMG_0862.JPG

all my kawis have smoked a bit 250 and 450. But only on the intial blip of the throttle. Nothing like whats in your video

To much smoke. 

Could.be the valve stem gasket (dont know The name ) its a small little rund usally green "gasket". 

Maby oilring on piston put in wrong? 

Edited by skorpan777

To much smoke. 
Could.be the valve stem gasket (dont know The name ) its a small little rund usally green "gasket". 
Maby oilring on piston put in wrong? 

I'm thinking it's time for new piston, rings, and gaskets to be on the safe side. Oil is burning somewhere that's my first assumption.

5 hours ago, jculp141 said:

I'm thinking it's time for new piston, rings, and gaskets to be on the safe side. Oil is burning somewhere that's my first assumption.

A a my mistake, I thought you wrote that you've done the piston change. (had just woke up) 

But I would first be sure what's wrong before put in new parts, I don't think the piston itself is the problem but maybe the rings or the valve gasket. 

Edited by skorpan777

You can measure the rings so you can determine if they are the problem 

Thanks! Im going to buy a new piston anyways just in case, save it for later if not.