Raleigh area...local spots to ride?

So my buddy and I have ridden some cool places so far and we live in raleigh. We have done NCMP and Busco and are looking forward to Brushy Mountain and brown Mountain too. The thing is thats mostly a weekend thing and takes time because of the drive etc. We are looking for some hidden treasures somewhere close to raleigh or surrounding area , so after work during the week when we just feel like going for a quick rip, without having to pony up 25$ a piece for riding. Are there any spots that are legal /Semi legal / privately owned that we could ride in Raleigh? Cary? somewhere in the woods maybe? I mean like a really local place people hit when they just wanna rip for an hour or so to blow off some steam? Id really appreciate any input people would have about this. Not looking to catch tickets or get bikes impounded , but still want to ride local sometimes. help!!!!

There is NC Outdoor Adventure in Zebulon. It is like $300, but that gives you a year of riding. There's also a motocross track in Cameron, NC near Sanford, but it is $20 - $30 per day. I don't know of any legal, free places in the Triangle.

2008 Kawasaki KX 250F
Cary, NC