Ride Bozeman area

I'd be down. I'm here in Bozeman. Got any areas in particular in mind?

That would be awesome! I'm going to go camping for the weekend at Red Cliff south of Big Sky and check out some trails in that area. Send me a pm with your number and I'll get in touch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using ThumperTalk mobile app

That would be awesome! I'm going to go camping for the weekend at Red Cliff south of Big Sky and check out some trails in that area. Send me a pm with your number and I'll get in touch.

You going to be there just for the weekend? I'll be getting there on Wednesday hopefully.

You going to be there just for the weekend? I'll be getting there on Wednesday hopefully.

Ya, I'll be heading home on Sunday. Maybe I could come back over next Friday and ride with you.

Also, you might want to head into Big Sky Thursday night for a free concert. It ranges from folk to Americana to blues. Saw Keb Mo and Corn Lund here last year. I'm now listening to an awesome bluegrass/folk band. Starts at 7 in the town park. Right at the light toward Big Sky then left at the next light. Drive in till you see the stage and grassy area on the left.