Which 450 for free riding?

I currently have a 2014 yz450f that is giving me a few troubles (running wise which I can't figure out what it is) so I am looking to sell it (new owner knowing of the issue) and get something else. I have the opportunity to trade for a 2014 crf450r that is in pretty good shape for a straight trade. Mine is in a bit better shape and has more aftermarkets. Debating on doing this or possible buying my buddies 2015 crf450r for about 1000 more than I will sell mine for and it's in really good shape. Or I am debating just buying a new bike which would probably be a 2017 kx450f.

I want a 450 because most of my riding consists of pit riding hitting jumps, riding freestyle ramps, wheelies and riding on logging roads.

I could trade for the 2014 crf pretty much right away and not have to try and deal with selling mine (our economy sucks right now so it takes some time to sell anything these days) or so should I just go for a new one? I can afford a new one but I don't ride a HUGE lot so it might be in my best interest to go used. Just don't want to get screwed over on something used.