I cant feel my bike.

29 minutes ago, GoneDirtBikeN said:

Well I confirmed my night vision is not the best - LoL. My second moto of the race I got the time after sunset but before it was dark enough for the lights to work well. I rode well but I was not that fast. I just moved from beginner to novice not too long ago and I finished 9th out of 11 in my class (52+ Novice). 2nd moto me and another were battling and exchanging positions a few times. We came into the last corner of a chicane and were passing a lap rider. I was just ahead because I just passed him going into the first turn of this chicane. Lapper was riding the center and he was on the outside. I took the inside. Unexpectedly he cut to the inside where I was. I hit the front brake a little too hard and the dirt was a bit dry and loose - washed out my front tire and did a step-off. Cost me about 20 seconds getting back up and going. I finished last. I was a bit peeved about the sudden cut but as they say "it's racing".

Actually I'm happy that I demonstrated that I can at least give some of the others in that class a run for their money.

But as always the OTHG race was a blast. Definitely worth doing it again.

That's what its all about  :thumbsup: good job man

Out of curiosity what year is your 150? If you want to calm the bike down you can get this http://slavensracing.com/shop/power-valve-tuning-kit/ the green is the most tame yellow is in the middle red is the hardest hitting. There is a video in the description showing you how to replace the springs. I run the yellow in my 150sx. There is a connector under the tank that you can unplug it will set the ignition to "mild". It does not do much it just takes a little bit of the hit off of the top. The video below shows you what connector it is you don't need the switch it just makes it easier to change. If that does not calm it down enough you could get a flywheel weight but they are around $100.

On 8/3/2017 at 0:32 PM, Diamond-Dave said:

HA... totally get it IVUSMC , I'm 56 and still racing , NHHA, Desert, GP's. In 2006 I had a really bad high side, broke 6 ribs, punchard/bruised left lung, bruised heart, clavicle in 3 pcs, 3 pneumothorax’s. Required 9 days ICU (coded 3 times) and 23 days in hospital. 2 months out of the hospital I picked up a 50th Anny R1 for commuting… But I have slowed down some, attitude is I have to go to work Monday. 

BEST sticker on my bike I got from Malcolm Smith riding with him and JN Roberts in Montana...

IMG_0351.JPG

I seen this today in a youtube clip of one of my local tracks and could not help but think back to this post. How age changes us - a little older, a little wiser. LoL

Capture.JPG

11 hours ago, GoneDirtBikeN said:

I seen this today in a youtube clip of one of my local tracks and could not help but think back to this post. How age changes us - a little older, a little wiser. LoL

For SURE!!... HA.