CRF50 Rear tire wobble!?!

I got a very nice crf50 awhile back for my son, it got a flat tire about 2 months ago so I got a new tube for it...But when I put the tire back on the bike its like its completely crooked. I thought the rim was bent severely so I bought another used CRF rear rim and tire and still crooked!!! I mean its horrible! Please help I bought the bike brand new years ago still runs amazing!

WP_20140620_001.jpg

Edited by smallz700r

Are both chain adjusters on the same mark on both sides of the swingarm? It honestly sounds as though you might be overlooking something in the re-install process of putting the rear wheel back on the bike.

Is the tire on the rim correctly?
Do you have the axle spacers in correctly?
There's only about 5 parts involved.

• Like 1

Yes 4 sprocket bolts are tight, the axle spacer is on, Ill make a video today and post it here its crazy. I even bought another rear wheel assembly. Same thing Im beginning to think its the swingarm or something crazy since both rear wheel assemblys did same thing

I thought about the wheel bearing also, but since he tried 2 separate Wheel assemblies ...

• Like 1

If you keep the camera sighted on the rim as it spins we could be able to better tell you if its the rim or tire. You moved the cam to quickly too actually get a good look at the rim

• Like 1

Rim probably not bent at all, just loose spokes.
We fix wheels like this all the time, its easy.
We've bought and parted out hundreds of small Hondas.
Wheels sell quick and for good money.
We have a stash of OEM Honda spokes and about 20 OEM rims we use to fix wheels.

Edited by arthur6

Yeah, early in the video you can see the tire on the rim, totally unseated.  I'm fairly confident in saying that I'll bet your tire is simply not seated on the rim correctly.  It doesn't look like it has air in it, or enough air.  Got to get the bead seated so the line on the tire shows all the way around the rim.

• Like 2