Help a newb out. What bike do I own?

So, to begin, I really don't know much of anything about dirt bikes, or how this forum works. Apologies in advance.

I could use some help identifying the bike I have. (Attached file) My story in not unique. I got this as a gift when I was in school, back when we were rich. Now, poor, I'm unsure if I should sell this or not. Before I continue, I apologize if this sounds like an add. I'm not interested in advertising this, or selling it to anyone here. I would like, however, if someone with a sharp eye could tell me about this bike.

What's it called? What's it worth? Anything I should know about it?

Once again, I'm not interested in selling it to anyone here. This is not an add, but I'm deciding if I should sell it locally, and I'd like a general Idea for how much I should ask. (It's never seen mud, brand new, all except for the carburetor, which is a little dirty.)

Anything you can tell me? Anything I can tell you?

Either way, thank you for your time.

Redshirt (7).JPG

Its a china bike maybe a roketa, with a dirty carb its worth maybe $200, running good up to $700 or so

It's a Baja Motorsports Dirt Runner 150, click on the link below for more specs. It has been discontinued

Baja Dirt Runner 150

Dirtbkr188, that's a lot of help. Thanks. Whether I keep or sell, the carburetor needs to be cleaned.

I'm not bad with mechanics, but have no experience in cleaning a carb. Is it simple enough for a pair of steady hands, and a few youtube vids?

If you can find a manual for that bike it should tell you pretty much how to rebuild that exact carb. There's nothing too complex about them all carbs are basically the same. You need to find and check the correct float level height. Use some good carb cleaner and compressed air to blow everything out very very good.

18 hours ago, Hndyman55 said:

If you can find a manual for that bike it should tell you pretty much how to rebuild that exact carb. There's nothing too complex about them all carbs are basically the same. You need to find and check the correct float level height. Use some good carb cleaner and compressed air to blow everything out very very good.

Finding a manual should be easy, now that I know what it is. Thanks for your advice; I'mma try cleaning the carb. Wish me luck.

*puts on jazz hands, and starts watching "how to" vids*

Jazz hands