Any ideals on what this pipe fits!

My nephew bought a 05 rm250 and this pipe was on it but didn't match any mounts, length was fine as it was in the jug and reached the silencer but obviously wasn't right. I didn't see any numbers on it just the off road safety stuff.

IMG_20170805_150927246.jpg

It looks like every 2S OEM pipe out there. No, one is going to be able to tell by looking at it.

Either have mounts welded on it to fit your bike, confirm the rough dimensions are correct for your engine and riding type or get rid of it and get the right pipe.

Dollars to donuts the previous owner trashed the original pipe, had that one from someplace and stuffed it on to unload the bike.

Looks like a yz250 pipe or newer model rm similar to Yamaha . Hey might fit yours lol :thumbsup:. Acutely now that I look at it more scratch that lol definitely not yz lol could be Kawasaki, Honda one that flange goes in not over. Goodluck lol probably is Suzuki just different year

Edited by Motox367

Yea he has proper pipe now but this thing is sitting around doing nothing, can't sale it or even give away without knowing where it belongs!

Motox367 how was practice! Winner chicken dinner in place!

28 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Yea he has proper pipe now but this thing is sitting around doing nothing, can't sale it or even give away without knowing where it belongs!

Motox367 how was practice! Winner chicken dinner in place!

Was muddy got hammered with storms lasnight.  Did couple sessions called it good. half track wasn't bad could do the jumps but alitte slicky . Tracks been rutted and technical around here lately that's for sure lol. but I've always rode in them so good practice.  But man if didn't get them storms lasnight would've been awesome with lots of people . I dont mind mud just don't like when I feel it hitting me in back of my head and pile'n up on back of chest protector . Just dont like the muddy standing water holes lol 

Edited by Motox367

1 minute ago, Motox367 said:

Was muddy got hammered with storms lasnight.  Did couple sessions called it good. half track wasn't bad could do the jumps but alitte slicky . Tracks been rutted around here lately that's for sure lol but I've always rode in them so good practice.  But man if didn't get them storms lasnight would've been awesome with lots of people 

What's funny is last summer was very very dry lol just keep getting storm after storm this summer it's B.S :thumbsdn: I'm a fair weather rider anymore I did my share of mud,rain races in good lol

If effort was put in,it's good! Ohio area has been hammered with rain! Records broken in last month! No drought around here

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoking 2's said:

If effort was put in,it's good! Ohio area has been hammered with rain! Records broken in last month! No drought around here

Ya crazy this year.  Our west is fire one guy was saying . I'll take rain over that 

Just now, Motox367 said:

Ya crazy this year.  Our west is fire one guy was saying . I'll take rain over that 

Absolutely, I grew up in Oregon (3 grade when St Helens blew)  inches of Ash sorta like snow however fire will shut shit down in a hurry! Huge areas, don't play with fire!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Absolutely, I grew up in Oregon (3 grade when St Helens blew)  inches of Ash sorta like snow however fire will shut shit down in a hurry! Huge areas, don't play with fire!

Oh wow that must've been something to see. Ya fire is no joke feel bad for those people.  

Baby powder but gray black! Wished I was older now to really get the grasp but yea something never forgotten.

Kids don't play with volcano's or fire:naughty::thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoking 2's said:

Baby powder but gray black! Wished I was older now to really get the grasp but yea something never forgotten.

Kids don't play with volcano's or fire:naughty::thumbsup:

Great advice :thumbsup::thumbsup: