Truck to getting the pipe off?

Can't believe I have to ask this but what's the trick to removing the pipe? I've wiggled and twisted everyway I can but I can't get it off without using some serious force. It's possible I have it bent but it fits fine?? 2016 250x stock pipe

Can a mod fix title? It won't let me

Two springs, two mounts, remove silencer to get it loose, it is always easier that way. 

Springs off, mounts off, silencer is off. It hits the Y in the frame up front and hits the shock canister when I try to wiggle it out. And it won't move forward far enough to come out. It's making me feel a bit simple

Safe to assume it's bent I suppose.

8 minutes ago, disposableincome said:

Springs off, mounts off, silencer is off. It hits the Y in the frame up front and hits the shock canister when I try to wiggle it out. And it won't move forward far enough to come out. It's making me feel a bit simple

Safe to assume it's bent I suppose.

Must be bent just enough to baffle you. Give it a good tug like momma does. :goofy:

Must be bent just enough to baffle you. Give it a good tug like momma does. :goofy:

It's a bit frustrating as I'm pretty mechanically inclined. Figured I should ask just in case. I'm gonna be mean to it now.

I think you should use the method originally suggested in the title of this thread.

I think you should use the method originally suggested in the title of this thread.

Lol, I have a rob coddens tuned duramax with a bunch of goodies. It will Do a good job of getting the pipe off
35 minutes ago, disposableincome said:

Lol, I have a rob coddens tuned duramax with a bunch of goodies. It will Do a good job of getting the pipe off

Someone on here used his honda to pull his silencer apaort so he could repack it. The truck just might be overkill. :lol:

Someone on here used his honda to pull his silencer apaort so he could repack it. The truck just might be overkill. :lol:

No way, I'd like to see that thread

His photos are not hosted anymore, but this is the post. Was pretty funny he had it tied up to a vehicle. 

Won't work :(

Won't work :(

Are you getting a new pipe or saving this one?

Are you getting a new pipe or saving this one?

Keeping this one
2 minutes ago, disposableincome said:

Keeping this one

If you can weld, then cut it off! 

13 hours ago, disposableincome said:

It's possible I have it bent

Is it dented?  Any pics?  Or a video of it wiggling.

Is it dented?  Any pics?  Or a video of it wiggling.

Oh it's dented lol I forced it off the bike. All good nowIMG_7826.JPG

That'll do it ;)  Glad you got it off!

On 8/6/2017 at 11:57 AM, disposableincome said:

Oh it's dented lol I forced it off the bike. All good nowIMG_7826.JPG

Hey is that the tm designworks skidplate?  If so how do you like it?