All frame colors should be Red or Black, period. Orange is close enough cousin, but white is verbotten.

Aluminum frames should come with a chemical or an alarm system that prevents you from polishing it, or anodizing it.

All motorcycles from Italy or France should have a label on them that says 'Some dissassembly and re-assembly required', sewn into the seat cover.

Tires should have a 'wear-arning' gauge in them like some braking systems do, so when you get down to the 'noise' strip, you hear the sound of a 1971 Sachs transmission trying to find a gear, in an endless loop.

No more colored grips. All grips should come in one color, and that is white person Calluses color. Sorry, no ethnic options.  

I agree.  Although, I think blue is a great frame color.  Should add that to the list of acceptable colors.  White is just wrong.  Even so, it won't keep me from buying a Husky.  I am conflicted.

All frames should be BLACK and only BLACK . . . that way when you have to weld a tab back on, you can just rattle can it with some satin black and call it a day.  Orange, Red, Blue frames are for chumps . . . White frames are just wrong.

7 minutes ago, still2smokin said:

He still holds the best Trolling Award for his KTM's are ruining the sport thread .

That was classic...  but we all now know...  "it's not the bike."  :smirk:

22 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

I like pink frames. Same color as my Tampax wrapper. 

You must use the super tampax, mine are yellow wrappers.

• Like 1