2016 yz250x tranny question

I'm rebuilding a 2016 yz250x for my friends son. I've always wrapped the tranny up in bands or string when removing them from cases. This time the bands failed from oil and after a few days on bench, they broke. I have the manual and from what I understand, I have it correct. I'm still worried I may not ( I over think, and worry ). Can someone look at my pics and confirm I am right? Main concern is if the forks are facing the correct direction. I installed them in the left case.  Thanks !! 

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

The tranny wouldn't go into the cases, if you didn't have the shift forks properly positioned.

Button it up, looks good.

I've not done work you are doing.

I have same bike.

Dare I ask what happened to cause the wrenches to appear?

Ryan

What Ron W said. And zip ties work better for keeping everything together. (from my "vast" experience of doing this one time)

What happened is they ran the oem top end well past a decent amount of time. They figure at least 200 hours. Skirt broke, requiring the cases to be split. New crank and bearings for good measure. 

Yeah, this was my first time trying rubber bands  lesson learnt  I use to use rope, but zip ties would be easier  

Thanks everyone one for the help. I appreciate it. 

It sounds like the bike is well used. Cheers to you guys for that. Jealous.  (not about the split cases)

Mine however has 15hrs in the last 6 months. Not sure how to fix that. lol.

rd

He's a young boy. In middle school. It's all he does lol. I gotta say, he's an awesome rider. If he keeps at it, I can only imagine his possibilities.