found better timing and crank bolt plugs

I found better timing and crank bolt plugs for a crf250l, not those stupid plugs with flat head groove in it.  The one plug that is perfect has the part number 90084-mn8-010, that is the timing plug cover, its the same as the crf250l, but has a 6mm allen key head on it.  The crank bolt plug is different story, 90087-hb5-000 fits perfectly, but the threads are too short, it only threads in by 2-3 threads(not enough in my book).  Its still the 30mm plug and has 10mm allen key head on it.  My 03 and 05 crf450r use a very similar plug, but has a different part number.  I'm gonna try them another day and see if it long enough.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Hayden Ploeger
      So I have never actually posted on one if these forums. I usually just stalk them to get answers but I messed up and I might be out 800 bucks🙃
      I have a 2013 CRF250L that I recently bought and I wanted to get supermoto wheels for it. I got online and almost ordered a set of warp 9 wheels but then I saw an add on Craigslist. Long story short I purchased lightly used warp9 wheels from a 2012 CRF250X not realizing the axles are different sizes. The rims are the same size as what comes in the kit from warp 9 but the spacers and bearings are larger on the wheels that I got. Does anyone know if I can buy new bearing and spacer kits to go in these hubs to fit them on my bike or will I need to purchase new hubs entirely? 
      I work on a fishing boat and I'm off the coast of Oregon for a few weeks and wanted to order something so I can get these wheels on my bike when I get home.
      Thanks, 
      The guy who f***** up 
    • By Stealthskier
      Hey guys, I have a 2014 crf250l and the current gearing is 13-40. I am dissapointed at how  slow the acceleration is,so am trying to buy a new rear sprocket. I am currently trying to decide between a 45 and 48 tooth. All help is appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By SmithMan95
      Anyone heard this noise coming from under the gas tank when throttle changes? 250 miles 2017 rally. No mods. 

• By DeMoistBeaver
      How much of a performance bump is there when putting a full exhaust, ejk, and modding the air box on a crf250l?
      Are there any dyno numbers?