I had to take a nap...

Herlings straight up smashed cairoli in the sand. Pretty much says he's a better overall rider when healthy. 

Edited by Casing-daily

1 hour ago, Casing-daily said:

Herlings straight up smashed cairoli in the sand. Pretty much says he's a better overall rider when healthy. 

They were really going at it during the first 20 mins of the second moto.  I wonder if there is any bad blood between them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Casing-daily said:

:rolleyes:

10 years his junior, and way back in points to Cairoli, and you make a statement like that. Shame on you!

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

10 years his junior, and way back in points to Cairoli, and you make a statement like that. Shame on you!

Herlings had some naggers at the beginning of the season that's the only reason why. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BLSJDS said:

They were really going at it during the first 20 mins of the second moto.  I wonder if there is any bad blood between them?

4 sure there is a tension in the box , cairoli going to get back his title after 2 unsucssesfull year on 450 :p and now he have 85 point led , but need to show the other side who is the 1st rider .  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

I agree , i appreciate that cairoli still fight with him and show some card out of his sleeves . he just can calm down and win the title , but there is still fighting spirit in him .

one can think : this year everyone have learned a valuable lesson from Ryan Dungey ;) .  look and you see the situation is somehow similar in the AMA motocross , that Eli Tomac settle for 2nd place and dont take too much risks .

but the reality is something else . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wielywilly-g said:

Was that JS7 at 3:55?

That was a dude crashing a dirt bike.  Not a fat guy snoring on the couch.  So no, not JS7

:p

Edited by Mudd94
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

All of these guys, and I do mean ALL of these guys have nagging injuries of some sort!!!

Not broken hands like Herlings did. 

• Like 2

Herlings could still win it

winning by 4:1 lol

AC beat him the last few weeks , I don't think we can say herlings is better as he won on the track that suits him best in the whole world

• Like 1

AC has extended his points lead whilst losing to herlings , he now has 99 point lead , he is a clever 🦊

• Like 2

On 8/6/2017 at 2:21 PM, Monk said:

Watching just 7min of highlights and I got tired just watching this... So friggin rough! 

Great tracks...mostly...and great locations

coverage SUCKS

Any local High School AV club could to better  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Budlite said:

great track ? not a hill in sight

Natural sand tracks don't need them

We have no tracks as rough as Lommel 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, meyermetal said:

Natural sand tracks don't need them

We have no tracks as rough as Lommel