YZ 250 Clutch Cover

Hello, I just picked up a 02 YZ 250 for a good deal. It needs a little TLC but not too bad. The stock clutch cover is cracked and needs replacing. I'm having a hard time finding the correct one. This cover has the clutch push arm coming out the top with gears at the end that connect to a rod with teeth in the center of the clutch pack. I see plenty of covers with no hole for the arm but can't seem to find the kind I need. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks 

You got scammed only the 125s have that clutch cover meaning you have a yz125

21 minutes ago, Crf250raxel said:

You got scammed only the 125s have that clutch cover meaning you have a yz125

Are you serious? Wow!!!! I didn't spend a lot of money on it so I'm not that upset. Makes sense why I can't find the parts I need. LOL 

Yup im serious thats a 2004 yz250 As long as its a dirtbike you'll be fine Thats all you need.20160908_203816.jpg.1a1c0357ef8d1b63b3570af4236018e5.jpg

2002 YZ125

s1200_s1600_IMG_3398.jpg

2002 YZ250

Are you serious? Wow!!!! I didn't spend a lot of money on it so I'm not that upset. Makes sense why I can't find the parts I need. LOL 

At least you're a good sport about it. I had a guy want to fight me at the gas station because I pointed out to him the RM250 he just bought wasn't the correct year(or even frame style) as the year he thought it was.

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app