firffighter

All time best YouTube channel

23 posts in this topic

With lots of discussion regarding Dirt Bike Channel lately and with the great Barry Morris cross training YouTube channel, just wondering what are some of the favorite YouTube channels for you guys. 

I currently really enjoy Tokyo Offroad.  Great technical terrain and footage and solid reviews and tips from time to time.

For some great thrashings, sheer entertainment, and pretty darn extreme riding I enjoy these knuckleheads.

But, have to admit, my all time favorite is the old Enduro Alaska boys!  

2 people like this

I subscribed to this dude awhile back. Really interesting and well-presented stuff...not a riding channel, however.

Posted (edited)

This guy doesn't ride dirt but he talks about interesting topics.

Edited by gaortiz

I am subscribed to tons of different people from all over and just sift through for what is interesting at the time. I'f I'd have to put down one channel I guess I'd put down Barry. Barry is the only one that I think is worth me giving money to every once in a while so I do . I think his videos are worth supporting because I think his information is viable on a wide variety of  levels. I relate because he gives good real information yet leaves one to make their own decision. He gives real world riding vids from the perspective of what a regular guy would be taking it. The production is excellent,,, great music.. great clips.. got funny stuff too.. It's a great channel and I think it's the best for dirt bike riders overall if I had to pick one channel. 

throw a barry to start.. but then after that I've been following local ride vids of local trail rides and races. It's now that more are posting up as more have cameras..I like some but only a couple are consistently posting up vids. Some post a couple and then nothing for a long while.. That's why it's great to just subscribe to lots and watch what vids show up later when they decide to make a vid.  I watch other italian, portuguese, brazilian, croatian.. japanese ..whatever extreme  and euro racing.. and whatever extreme from americas.. I watch mx outdoors now on a variety of channels on youtube.. and some sx.. I'm watching whatever enduro..gp.. and extreme.. world enduro championship racing too..i just watch alot of everything..

Here's a great simple clear good vid like all of Barry's vids. I really have never seen a bad vid yet. 

1 person likes this

I like local vids a bit now.. I went in phases.. watching extreme enduro.. from around the world.. I'm sort of into back into what's around here and what I grew up on.

Here's Sunday rides.. He has mostly ride vids.. and for just riding just a couple of years he's become pretty good in a short time. There are a lot that have ridden where he has and said how do I get out of here and they never ride again. I give him credit for trying and getting beat up and then he comes back for more.. now he's hooked like every other local trail rider guy. I recognize the addiction lol. he rides local trails I grew up on and still ride . He's the most consistent locally putting out a vid around once a week. He swears a bit sometimes but I don't mind. It's really what I hear in the trails anyway. There's a couple more local ones. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC13Zq1mQlUAjuetmatdfgcA

here's another local vet rider.. good rider.. classic that he wears no gloves and a dress watch..  He forgot his gloves one day and just felt good without it and just kept on..

Posted (edited)

I like watching how guys ride and seeing if I can steal a few pointers here and there..This is one that shows how to do some hard stuff right..and wrong..and just shows it's hard..

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I watch my own vids sometimes.. to see what I could do to ride better ..or whatever.. I don't have great vids.. just simple on and off click to start and stop mostly.. but I can see mistakes.. well that's if I'm racing or actually trying hard. Lots of times it's just farting around and enjoying the ride lately.. I keep saying this but really I need to get in better shape. This is just a slow steady ride.. farting around.. no going for speed here..

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

1 hour ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

I am subscribed to tons of different people from all over and just sift through for what is interesting at the time. I'f I'd have to put down one channel I guess I'd put down Barry. Barry is the only one that I think is worth me giving money to every once in a while so I do . I think his videos are worth supporting because I think his information is viable on a wide variety of  levels. I relate because he gives good real information yet leaves one to make their own decision. He gives real world riding vids from the perspective of what a regular guy would be taking it. The production is excellent,,, great music.. great clips.. got funny stuff too.. It's a great channel and I think it's the best for dirt bike riders overall if I had to pick one channel. 

throw a barry to start.. but then after that I've been following local ride vids of local trail rides and races. It's now that more are posting up as more have cameras..I like some but only a couple are consistently posting up vids. Some post a couple and then nothing for a long while.. That's why it's great to just subscribe to lots and watch what vids show up later when they decide to make a vid.  I watch other italian, portuguese, brazilian, croatian.. japanese ..whatever extreme  and euro racing.. and whatever extreme from americas.. I watch mx outdoors now on a variety of channels on youtube.. and some sx.. I'm watching whatever enduro..gp.. and extreme.. world enduro championship racing too..i just watch alot of everything..

Here's a great simple clear good vid like all of Barry's vids. I really have never seen a bad vid yet. 

I would have to agree that Barry is the best

2 people like this

Enjoying Colton Haaker's vlog's lately. Really nice guy and super talented on a bike!

3 people like this

1 hour ago, SmokerStroker said:

Enjoying Colton Haaker's vlog's lately. Really nice guy and super talented on a bike!

Yea his channel is also great as he rides with other top riders that do extreme enduro. They all are cool and I like seeing how they train hard and push each other yet are still so nice.

1 person likes this

On 8/7/2017 at 10:12 AM, firffighter said:

Local stuff

Wow.

@Firfighter - your Youtube reviews of the 390 made me go out and get one... Keep 'em coming. :-)

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, mtnmanseth said:

Big Wheel Channel on YouTube is classy, accurate, and relevant motorcycle reporting at its best.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterBigWheel

Man, when those guys were cranking out vids several years ago, I couldn't wait for the next one! Absolutely hilarious.  Miss that group.  Wonder why they don't do vids together anymore? 

Great channel here! Always enjoy watching the neighbors to the East

2 people like this

Not the best youtube channel, but this guy can ride the sh!t out of dirtbike and hardly gets any views: