Need badly 2003 drz125 seat and plastics

Looked everywnere. .need seat and all plastics..take just rear fender and both sideplates..for my sons bike..pls lmk if you have or any leads besides ebay..nothing on there..thx

I'm in the same boat as you, just picked up a drz125 for my daughter and of course she HATES the factory blue color! Rocky mountan and  DENNIS Kirk were a bust, eBay has NOTHING and OEM is either blue or yellow.  What happened to aftermarket parts?

If worse comes to worse, you could just buy a full graphics set.  It would almost completely hide the colour of the plastics in most spots.

spohttp://www.ebay.ca/itm/2001-2007-SUZUKI-DRZ-125-DRZ125-GRAPHICS-KIT-DECALS-MX-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-/301646451152?var=&hash=item463b8791d0:m:miQZElSGgAsjnif7ZzGiFtQ&vxp=mtr

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 7.24.59 PM.png

Edited by Slicing-Air
forgot a word

I know it's ghetto but she wants black and pink to match all the lady fox gear she got for Christmas so I was thinking plastidip in bright pink and black?  Sorry to highjack your thread OP

On 9/4/2017 at 4:27 PM, superdutyscaler said:

I know it's ghetto but she wants black and pink to match all the lady fox gear she got for Christmas so I was thinking plastidip in bright pink and black?  Sorry to highjack your thread OP

"You can't always get what you want" - Rolling Stones.

Yeah I have been looking for universal side panels for awhile.  I bought my suzuki 125l drz for 600 dollars.  If I go with OEM plastics that's quite a fraction of the total price I paid.  I have seen DRZ400, suzuki rm 125, etc, but I am not sure they are 100% compatible.  In fact I would be willing to bet they don't fit.  Makes me wish I had a 3d printer and could just print a couple out :)  Those OEM parts have to come from Asia somewhere, I'll keep looking, or just keep riding ghetto.  

After searching and searching I gave up, I'm  not paying all that money for OEM plastic so i did two coats of white and then two coats of blaze pink plastidip. It came out GREZT and so far it's holding up really good. I use a 40* head on my pressure washer so it's faned out and doesn't take the coating off. So far so good! Plus my daughter is happy so happy daughter happy life LOL 

20170918_164134.jpg

Yes but I can’t find ones that are compatible, none of them specifically say drz 125.  They have klx 110, drz400, and rm 250’s, but I am not sure they’ll fit.   Would love it if someone knew the generic ufo or some such model number or size that is compatible.  I can get OEM ones but they run very expensive.  Just need two side panels and they cost 110 plus shipping.  That’s 1/6 of the bike price lol.

Yes but I can’t find ones that are compatible, none of them specifically say drz 125.  They have klx 110, drz400, and rm 250’s, but I am not sure they’ll fit.   Would love it if someone knew the generic ufo or some such model number or size that is compatible.  I can get OEM ones but they run very expensive.  Just need two side panels and they cost 110 plus shipping.  That’s 1/6 of the bike price lol.

Yea I’ve actually been looking since we last talked and no luck. I thought eBay for sure would have them but what you listed is literally all they have. I’ll keep looking. Now I’m interested.

On 5/19/2018 at 0:06 PM, MrScience101 said:

Take it from my experience, you wont find after market plastics for this: tried the ebay rear fenders and every single one was god awful and had to be chopped up, the brackets made so it didn't flop around. Also had a new front fender again, drz 125 rm250/125 compatible ETC. and it fits my frame when the shocks compress.

On 5/20/2018 at 0:20 AM, Loulou said:

Yea I’ve actually been looking since we last talked and no luck. I thought eBay for sure would have them but what you listed is literally all they have. I’ll keep looking. Now I’m interested.

I refer to what i said above haha.

If your plastics aren’t cracked, you can bring them back to life using wet sand paper. It takes a lot of labor but it’s totally worth it. Plus the ridiculous amount of money you’ll save. Start off with 200-400 grit depending on oxidation. Once all the oxidation is completely removed with the 200 grit start moving up to 400, go for all the deep scratches then, 600, then 800, and so on till you get to about a 2000 to 4000 grit to finish. Use a drop of soap with water throughout the process. Once you’re completely done with the sanding and you feel content with your finished product, go over it with a buffer, no shine product necessary if you sanded it correctly, but won’t hurt if you do. Wash the whole bike with soap and water and I strongly recommend you buy a graphics kit from eBay. Which they actually do carry the stock graphics custom kit in black, yellow or blue. Just adding my two cents.
  • Like 1

And for the seat cover you can buy any seat cover for a pit bike sized bike. 85..110.. they run the same seat cover.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Loulou said:

If your plastics aren’t cracked, you can bring them back to life using wet sand paper. It takes a lot of labor but it’s totally worth it. Plus the ridiculous amount of money you’ll save. Start off with 200-400 grit depending on oxidation. Once all the oxidation is completely removed with the 200 grit start moving up to 400, go for all the deep scratches then, 600, then 800, and so on till you get to about a 2000 to 4000 grit to finish. Use a drop of soap with water throughout the process. Once you’re completely done with the sanding and you feel content with your finished product, go over it with a buffer, no shine product necessary if you sanded it correctly, but won’t hurt if you do. Wash the whole bike with soap and water and I strongly recommend you buy a graphics kit from eBay. Which they actually do carry the stock graphics custom kit in black, yellow or blue. Just adding my two cents.

4 hours ago, Loulou said:

And for the seat cover you can buy any seat cover for a pit bike sized bike. 85..110.. they run the same seat cover.

You my friend deserve a pint from yours truly, i appreciate you telling me that.

You my friend deserve a pint from yours truly, i appreciate you telling me that.