Utah AF Canyon

My son and I spent a fantastic day riding AF canyon single track on saturday. He's a little guy at 90 lbs but wrung the heck out of his ttr125. We made it from tibble fork up trail 040. Yes right through the uphill rock pile. The looks on other riders faces was priceless when the little ttr motored on by. Here's the video link.

Sent from my SM-G920P using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 7

My son and I spent a fantastic day riding AF canyon single track on saturday. He's a little guy at 90 lbs but wrung the heck out of his ttr125. We made it from tibble fork up trail 040. Yes right through the uphill rock pile. The looks on other riders faces was priceless when the little ttr motored on by. Here's the video link.

[/url] 
Sent from my SM-G920P using
ThumperTalk mobile app

He's an amazing little rider! You must be very proud. I've been looking at the trails in that area and am hoping to make a trip down there this September or October. It looks like a great area to ride.

Sent from my SM-G930V using ThumperTalk mobile app

I cannot say enough good things about the TT-R 125 and other similar bikes in it's category. I'm 34 years old, over 200 lbs, and I'm still 100% confident in where that little bike can take me. I usually only bring it out to ride with the kid or on the rare occasion when my big Bike is in need of repair. Regardless of the circumstances, that damn little bike is NEVER the last in line and is NEVER the bike the groups is usually sitting around waiting for.

I'm a TT-R believer for sure! You guys have fun out there!IMG_20170106_1651358.jpgIMG_20170111_1627232.jpgIMG_20160103_140353.jpgIMG_20151128_132630.jpgIMG_20151128_134026.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv using the Thumper Talk mobile app

Appreciate all the support and advice. Riding is such a great family activity. The pw50 days were the best and really paid off. Two daughters in colledge now who are great riders and a son serving a church mission who spent all of his teen age years racing and riding.

All their bikes are in the garage but my ttr rider is my last one living at home...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
I know it's been a couple weeks, but how was the construction? Is it finally over? I tried to go up there last year and it was insanely crowded and no where to park. 

Construction is finished. Still not enough parking except maybe early morning or weekdays.

Fall is coming and I feel the desert calling. Haven't used them for a while but I'm pretty sure there's a 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear in there somewhere [emoji6]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Construction is finished. Still not enough parking except maybe early morning or weekdays.

Fall is coming and I feel the desert calling. Haven't used them for a while but I'm pretty sure there's a 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear in there somewhere [emoji6]

Heading to cherry creek for a 3 day weekend camping and riding in the desert with my boy. Can hardly wait to hear the two strokes sing. Stay tuned for the next video [emoji6]

• Like 1

Heading to cherry creek for a 3 day weekend camping and riding in the desert with my boy. Can hardly wait to hear the two strokes sing. Stay tuned for the next video [emoji6]

I'm thinking of coming down there Oct 19th to 22nd. What is the likelihood of the trails in AF Canyon still being open?

Sent from my SM-G930V using ThumperTalk mobile app

Will do. Thanks. We got our first snow today in Montana.

Would you be interested or do you know anyone that might show me around? I'm having trouble finding someone to go with me so I might come down by myself.

Looks like the first snow of the season tonight. Expecting 4-8 inches above 7000 feet. The ridgeline and alpine loop trails will likely be hit. Could mark the end of mountain riding till next year.

Looks like the first snow of the season tonight. Expecting 4-8 inches above 7000 feet. The ridgeline and alpine loop trails will likely be hit. Could mark the end of mountain riding till next year.

Damn. We've been getting snow up here for the last week or more. Usually September is more summer, but not this year. I sprained my foot and it's going to be iffy on it being healed fully before my 4day weekend in October, anyway. But if it is better by then, I'm REALLY going to be itching to ride. Thanks for the update. All I can do is wait and see.