Buying a TE310, need an advice on parts replacing

I found a 2013 Husqvarna TE310 going for $2900. It's a great deal, but I found out that it needs new tires, air filter, battery, clutch lever. Which is not a big deal. But one thing that has me worried and I need someones expertise on how easily this can be fixed...the speedometer screen is cracked supposedly.

I checked OEM parts websites and I see the 8AA0 H2161 (Digital Speedometer) being sold for $250. I really don't want to buy a new OEM one for that price, could I just buy a $100 one on amazon and save money? Would I be losing any features going with a non oem one?

Thanks

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:26 PM, veritaz said:

I found a 2013 Husqvarna TE310 going for $2900. It's a great deal, but I found out that it needs new tires, air filter, battery, clutch lever. Which is not a big deal. But one thing that has me worried and I need someones expertise on how easily this can be fixed...the speedometer screen is cracked supposedly.

I checked OEM parts websites and I see the 8AA0 H2161 (Digital Speedometer) being sold for $250. I really don't want to buy a new OEM one for that price, could I just buy a $100 one on amazon and save money? Would I be losing any features going with a non oem one?

Thanks

It's a great deal IF it's falls to the 50/50 side of good running and is in great shape and with options. Otherwise you will be running circles trying to get it running good. Also the parts are still out there but you will wait a while to get them. Personally I would skip this bike and spend the $3000 on a KTM base bike.

• Like 1