Who makes OE DRZ brake pads for suzuki?

Wondering who the OEM is for suzuki's brake pads. Specifically for my 2014 DRZ400SM, but figured they probably worked a deal out with one company to make atleast most of their stuff.

I haven't tracked the bike but the stock pads have given me good results and seem to be light on the rotors.

Buy from Kawasaki (for the KLX400), they're cheaper (or at least they used to be).

7 hours ago, LeeHoudini said:

Nissin

7 hours ago, ptgarcia said:

Buy from Kawasaki (for the KLX400), they're cheaper (or at least they used to be).

15 hours ago, ptgarcia said:

I have a KLX and always check pricing between Suzi and kawi. One part will always be cheaper. 

I see, not bad. Its only 30 bucks on cheapcycleparts for a pair of fronts. I'll shop around and get see what I can find on the KLX pads.

Are there any good performance pads. I mean I have no complaints right now but the only thing I haven't tested is consistent aggressive use that you might see on a track. No warped rotors or brake fade yet, so im not sure how the stock pads will hold up with that but so far so good.

I know on BMW cars a lot of "performance pads" that claim they have improved stopping power for half the price are junk, harsh on the rotors, leave you with numb feedback and reduced modulation. OEM pads are made by Pagid on my car for bmw and are cheaper from bmw then they are from pagid. Pretty sweet that front pads are only 30 bucks all though I have to say ive only driven maybe 2-3K on them which sucks.

I have 15k miles on my OEM pads and really like how they have worked so far. The OEM got it right in this case, methinks.

I have used OEM, a couple different EBC compounds, and Galfer and really couldn't tell the difference between any of them. The next time I need pads I'll most likely go with OEM.