sag adjustment and rear spring stiffnes

as a beginner i got help in yamaha Forum and every body suggesting me to adjust my sag properly . i have done it but i never could get more than 60mm(2.3inch) !?? 

last week i just looked at my rear spring stiffness and i underestand it is 60Nm which is for some one much heavier than me , i am 187lbs(85kg) . 

i wanna order a softer spring  but i dont know how much softer i should get !? i am thinking to get a spring with stiffness around 52 !? do you think its ok or i should go up or maybe down to 50Nm !? 

And if i order a shock with 52Nm from öhlins is it the same as 52Nm from twenty , or it can vary from different manufactures. 

IMG_2017-08-06 13:49:05.jpg

What make, model, year of bike ? 
and what type of riding ?

2011 yamaha yz450f . Trail use and enduro most of time .

You want a 53 or 54 spring for your weight

winning by 4:1 lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aminem said:

2011 yamaha yz450f . Trail use and enduro most of time .

Call Factory Connection or email them. They will give you recommended based on body weight. Just installed my springs front and rear for my 200lbs, set my preload and I have 100mm race sag naked, and 105mm race sag in gear. Perfect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mog said:

You want a 53 or 54 spring for your weight

Tanx for your suggestion . dose it differ which manufacture i buy !? and how did you calculate it !? 

I have a chart , q springs have charts online , manufacturer makes no difference 54nm is 54.

• Like 1

On August 8, 2017 at 9:53 AM, NEGbrap said:

Call Factory Connection or email them. They will give you recommended based on body weight. Just installed my springs front and rear for my 200lbs, set my preload and I have 100mm race sag naked, and 105mm race sag in gear. Perfect.

TMI.  Don't wanna know how you established that 100mm sag value!

• Like 1

I have contacted them, they response soon and they are helpful.
Tanx 4 Ur suggestion.