KTM excf 250 piston change interval?

My KTM EXCF 250 2012 has just got to 100 hours, I got the bike on 83, no history of a piston change, I have checked valves and they haven't moved, I clean the airfilter every ride and change the oil every 8-10 hours, I'm unsure if the bike has had any engine work done in the past but she runs really well, what's you guys opinion? Would 150 hours be pushing it if I was to say I'll change it at that, aslong as valves stay in spec etc, or would you do it by the KTM book?

Edited by Ralph

My KTM EXCF 250 2012 has just got to 100 hours, I got the bike on 83, no history of a piston change, I have checked valves and they haven't moved, I clean the airfilter every ride and change the oil every 8-10 hours, I'm unsure if the bike has had any engine work done in the past but she runs really well, what's you guys opinion? Would 150 hours be pushing it if I was to say I'll change it at that, aslong as valves stay in spec etc, or would you do it by the KTM book?
Unless you are racing, absolutely not.. Seen guys go 2, 250,300 and the piston still looked great.