2014 crf250 needing more power

Hey guys, so i have a 14 crf250 and i love the bike. Besides a suspension revalve and spring and ecu remap its all stock. But i need more power. I dont really want a 450. Thinking about porting the head some, stage 2 cam, full exhaust and the intake boot. How much more will all that really give me? Or should i just go buy a 2018

Sent from my SM-G930P using ThumperTalk mobile app

That will help some. Or start with the 16 that has a nice little boost in power stock over the 14, and do a fmf single exhaust, and get a 270 kit which makes a nice difference. 

Stage 2, porting, remap :thumbs up:

Stage 2, porting, remap :thumbs up:

How much more do you think that will give me? Will it pull hard like i want it to

I have a new leftover complete ported head, race cam and 14.5:1 forged piston setup from Ron if anyone's looking. Gets you up to 46hp on 250cc, send me your ECU for the mapping that's required vs the fuel you'll be running.

Camshaft gives much more power over stock. Came from 06 with ported head and couldn't ride my new '15 because of lack of power. Installed Stage2 and with first throttle twist noticed good power gain. Later installed full Akra for more than twice price and gain was small. As well Stage 2 is working with stock springs. For me is enough, Int Vet

I have a new leftover complete ported head, race cam and 14.5:1 forged piston setup from Ron if anyone's looking. Gets you up to 46hp on 250cc, send me your ECU for the mapping that's required vs the fuel you'll be running.

How much?
On Thu Aug 10 2017 at 1:21 AM, Braaaper121 said:

Mmm never hurd of that. I was going to go with Yoshimura or fmf if i do it

Seems like in US fmf is no:1. In Europe Akrapovic is the shiet.