HP Race development

Just wanted to give a review, I have 09' yz250 that had a few issues, I took it apart and some nikasil was peeling off, so I figured get it fixed, well I thought it would be a good idea to get it ported why it's apart, I did some research and went with Derek from HP, all I can say it is phenomenal, the  bike has power everywhere, for me it is unbelievable, it comes on sooner and pulls longer, 2nd,3rd gear are night and day difference compared to before, I do a little woods riding and it it's good and smooth down low, revs out clean, so far very happy, in dealing with Derek was a pleasure also, very competent and great quality of work, from start to finish was very helpful, will definitely recommend to others.

Did you go with the stage 1 or 2 port job?

Sent from my SM-G900T using ThumperTalk mobile app

Thanks for the review, glad to hear good experiences.

Went with the stage 1, I would imagine the stage 2 would be way more than the average guy could actually use

He did my yz144... I did full pipe reeds ect and have loved every minute of it... Super impressed... I like it way more than our 15 150sx... It is the definition of fun... And that's why we ride