what you need to know about Rekluse auto-clutch

i found a nice second hand Rekluse exp 3.0 clutch , but it just have EXP disk and springs . the seller told me that its enough for yamaha and i dont need to have the complete package !? 

dose anyone installed Rekluse clutch in this way !? will it really work for the bike not to stall !? 

thumbnail_dcc82f36-865a-415c-8983-bb7006f9f915 (1).jpg

23 minutes ago, Greenwrench said:

Ya that's all that comes in the basic 3.0 kit I just installed one yesterday in a kx250. And yes it will make the bike not stall . You can still use the clutch lever manually however the clutch pull will feel a little stiffer than normal . IMG_20170808_123521711.thumb.jpg.26ef34a6a1caa985e9619d60cd2ffe15.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using ThumperTalk mobile app

tanx , do you have the manual for it !? 

If you just go to the rekluse site and click on technical information they have all the tech install info you will need . 

I didnt find help in their website. But i found a PDF document i google

I love the Rekluse, nearly impossible to stall with it on, in fact I don't think I've ever done it unless it was not adjusted correctly. Just make sure your free play is adjusted correctly and you'll be set!

Watch this install vid a couple times so you get all the lingo down and understand all the settings! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wrfrk said:

I love the Rekluse, nearly impossible to stall with it on, in fact I don't think I've ever done it unless it was not adjusted correctly. Just make sure your free play is adjusted correctly and you'll be set!

Watch this install vid a couple times so you get all the lingo down and understand all the settings! 

i will , seems its easy to install :D