2012 rmz450 red oil leak

Picked up a used 2012 rmz 450.  It is leaking a red colored oil that is dripping from the linkage.  The air filter that was on it had red oil, but I changed that out and whiped the box real good.  Went back out a few days later and there is still an oil drip off the linkage.  

Anyone have any ideas?  There isn't noticeable oil coming from the shock, but could that be it?

Bottom of the air box is caked in oil from the filter. This is why I never store a bike with a filter in it I put a filter in the day before i go ride and remove it as soon as I get back home. A clean air box is a good thing to have. Buy a wash cover and wash the bike with no seat on it

4 minutes ago, AdamW21 said:

Bottom of the air box is caked in oil from the filter. This is why I never store a bike with a filter in it I put a filter in the day before i go ride and remove it as soon as I get back home. A clean air box is a good thing to have. Buy a wash cover and wash the bike with no seat on it

I thought I whiped it down with paper towels pretty good from everywhere I could see.  Is that the only possible red oil it could be?  I'll take another look today when I get home.  The new filter I put in is one of those notoil pre oiled ones which I think had a blue oil on it.  Thanks for the response!

Yes that's all it could be look under the air box in front of the mud flap there is no other red liquid that would be sticky on the bike

Also check to make sure the rear shock shaft is dry.  Some suspension fluid is red.