Where do these bits go??

Hi Guys,

A customer brought me an '09 CRF450X motor in pieces :facepalm: and tasked me with rebuilding it . I've managed to identify where nearly everything goes using parts diagrams, except the two parts in the photo:

The washer has an ID of approx 14.36mm and OD of 20.80mm. It was stuck to the flywheel but there's already a smaller diameter washer to go there and the parts diagram only shows one washer on the end of the crank

The rubber piece was in a box full of both LH and RH cover parts. It looks like some sort of camchain damper but doesnt fit on the chain guides or anywhere obvious. I cant find it on the diagrams anywhere. It might not be part of the bike but i need to know.

Unfortunately I dont have a workshop manual or torque setting chart so I'm having to use my noggin here.

598b039fc6d84_washerandrubber.thumb.jpg.9c6c69d5ce9952194002029f5db731e7.jpg

Couldnt see anywhere that rubber piece goes - looked at all the schematics

the only place that washer i could see is here - says 14mm on the schematic

crf.png

Yep you're bang on the money! Thanks very much. So I'm half way there. Hoping someone recognises/discounts the rubber part  

There is a rubber piece that holds the oil pump sump in place that looks similar shape.

The only rubber piece in the oil pump assembly that I can see is No.7 on the diagram. Do you know where this other piece goes? 598d6e6ae2e3d_oilpump.png.66375463cc5beed158bf91a0bea762fa.png

Sorry to bump this up guys but plenty of you must have stripped these engines. If no one recognises the rubber piece I can bin it and get on with the rebuild.

11 hours ago, Pancho_Jsy said:

Sorry to bump this up guys but plenty of you must have stripped these engines. If no one recognises the rubber piece I can bin it and get on with the rebuild.

Post a better picture of it...