Tons of white smoke, tranny fluid leaks everywhere, possible crankcase seal?

So I got my 90 kx250 running! But it pours white smoke, to the point I'm worried to run it. It also leaks tranny fluid all over my garage floor, I thought it was coming from the front sprocket, but in all honesty it seems like it leaks everywhere. I've done some research and to me it sounds like the crankcase seal, but does anyone have any other suggestions, or things to try before I pull absalutely everything apart? 

Thanks! 

It sure sounds like it is sucking and blowing through the right side crank seal.  Could be from just a bad seal or from a worn out main bearing allowing excessive radial play.

Pretty much time to take it apart.  If you're lucky the crank is still good and you are just in for main bearings and seals.

Shit. At this rate I'll have her up and running just in time for winter. Probably just end up taking it to a shop so it's done quicker and  little more proper. 

your gonna get hosed on that rebuild at a shop unless you know them and they hook you up, I'd guess about $1200-1500 minimum at a brick and mortar shop.  Your better off doing it yourself, or sending just the bottom end to a reputable rebuilder.  that engine being as old as it is probably needs a good freshening up, crank seals, bearings, connecting rod bearings, top end and replate if that hasn't been done already.