Problem after another with 2008 rmz450

Hello guys once again i am here asking for a bit of your knowledge. I was working with my bikes power commander adjusting fuel etc etc.. my bike accidentally fell from the stand she was obviosly she hit the ground. I put her back on the stand correctly and try to start her again after the new pcv adjustments she won't start. I kick and kick her and she will not start. I got lights on my bike when i hit the kickstarter with light switch on she turns the lights as i kick her but still no fire up. Disconnected the pcv and she still wont start. I am totally lost on this one. Timing is on place she has spark fuel pump is ready idk what else to do. Bike is an 08 rmz450.

Might help if you tell us what bike it is..

Sorry just edited the post.
  • Like 1

Verify the throttle snaps to the closed/idle position, and kick it with your hand completely off the throttle.

Verify the throttle snaps to the closed/idle position, and kick it with your hand completely off the throttle.

Sorry but what do you mean by throttle snaps?

When you twist the throttle and let go, it "snaps" or rotates back to closed (off throttle) position abruptly.

Edited by zibbit u2

Try putting your factory ecu back in the bike, see if the problem is the power commander or not.

• Like 1

Try putting your factory ecu back in the bike, see if the problem is the power commander or not.

I did that too man that's why it worries me cause the pcv isn't the problem.

I'd move on by metering the various switches on the bike and making sure each connector is fully seated with no loose pins or broken wires.  You can find PDF manuals for your bike online, most of the checks you can do with standard household tools.  The FI system on this bike isn't very complicated, and it's generally quite robust.

• Like 1

Check out the kill switch and TPS. That is where I would start personally. They are quick and easy to check.

My next step would be to go through all connections as zibbit mentioned. 

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

I'd move on by metering the various switches on the bike and making sure each connector is fully seated with no loose pins or broken wires.  You can find PDF manuals for your bike online, most of the checks you can do with standard household tools.  The FI system on this bike isn't very complicated, and it's generally quite robust.

I got manual thank god lol i once had a problem with my bikes ground previous owner somehow broke it and i tried my best to get it right and wrapped it with electrical tape. Bike started always maybe when she fell it somehow broke again?

Check out the kill switch and TPS. That is where I would start personally. They are quick and easy to check.
My next step would be to go through all connections as zibbit mentioned. 

Tps is at 0 i adjusted it with my pcv maybe that kill switch can be the problem.

Just disconnected the kill switch tried starting it nothing.

Every single plug has been checked and bike has spark.

I think you need to try and read the codes by hooking up a 12Vdc power source and a test light to the bike.  If you've had the ecm disconnected recently then it'll erase any codes, so you'll need to kick it over at least 10 times to get it to self diagnose.  If that doesn't do it, them you might have a dead ecm.

• Like 1

Most of the problems I have had is the fuel pump to the main loom connector. These either get corroded or the pin gaps open too much or break. The other thing is you may have crushed your loom at the triple clamp area and it will be a needle in a haystack situation. 

• Like 1

Found this wire broken.. but does that make the bike not start? I know its from the tip over sensor.IMG_5801.JPG