Pro taper iso vibe for bars

I just bought this bike, I see it looks like a vibration absorber where the clamps meet the cross plate.


The rubber looks dry rotted,, does anyone know the name of this so I can get new rubber ?20170809_190721.jpg20170809_190714.jpg


Sent from my SM-G900V using ThumperTalk mobile app



It's just the exposed portion of the rubber. I'll bet the remaining is just fine.  Don't sweat it. 😥  But if you do, I bet the rubber cushions are dealer items.  Pressed into the top clamp.   ProTaper just supplies the mounts.👌

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now