Pro taper iso vibe for bars

I just bought this bike, I see it looks like a vibration absorber where the clamps meet the cross plate.


The rubber looks dry rotted,, does20170809_190721.jpg20170809_190714.jpg anyone know the name of this so I can get new rubber ?


Sent from my SM-G900V using ThumperTalk mobile app



yes.  Save yourself some heartache and get the Zita rubber killers and dont look back

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now