Does certain parts make a big difference

If I was to add an Boyesen
Supercooler Water Pump Cover, & a Boyesen power valve cover would it really make a big difference in my 98 cr250r

Sent from my Coolpad 3632A using ThumperTalk mobile app

20170514_015734.jpg1496340722854.jpgFB_IMG_1496015125686.jpgFB_IMG_1496015485835.jpg
Yes, I highly recommend them. This is my 2001 & it runs 15% cooler than stock yet it has a 285cc big bore. The power valve is 5% larger than stock giving the bike more bottom end. You can also add an extra gasket or 2 to increase the power valve chamber even more.

Sent from my SM-G360P using ThumperTalk mobile app

We're can I buy that cylinder head from? An would I have to big bore it to have 1 or is it powered coated

Nice ass bike btw

We're can I buy that cylinder head from? An would I have to big bore it to have 1 or is it powered coated

Nice ass bike btw

That's the stock head that I sent off with a 71mm Wiseco piston to have bored over & re-nickel plated/sealed to match said piston. The power valve will have to be shaved down to clear the oversized piston & then you'll have to drill 3-2.8mm or 3-3mm oiler holes in the front skirt just above the exhaust port when piston is at the lowest point of its stroke & just under the 2nd/lower piston ring. You can also have it stroked 4mm if you want but you'll loose that rip 2-strokes are loved for yet gain more torque. Basically it'll run, rather deliver it power to the ground more like a 4-stroke. The "color" difference your seeing is from me polishing then hammering the crank cases & inner clutch cover with a small ballpin hammer over & over again to create hammered aluminum (look/color). The head/jug/cylinder is just clean original aluminum. I've spent a lot of $ on this bike but it's what I've always wanted. 450r's cant touch it. Not on the bottom, mid or top of the power range bike for bike. Screenshot_2017-06-17-19-58-53.png

Nice ass bike btw

The cylinder head is a PhatHead & you can pick & interchange your compression/done inserts as well ss your color.

If I was to add an Boyesen
Supercooler Water Pump Cover, & a Boyesen power valve cover would it really make a big difference in my 98 cr250r

Forgot to mention I also run oversized radiators with the Boyeson supercooler to get the 15% cooler running temp. You can get the radiators with your choice of silicone hoses for $100 or them alone for $85 with free shipping on e-bay.

Is that the 1 radiator by itself right if so have 1 already

Forgot to mention I also run oversized radiators with the Boyeson supercooler to get the 15% cooler running temp. You can get the radiators with your choice of silicone hoses for $100 or them alone for $85 with free shipping on e-bay.

20170312_121711.jpg20170312_121618.jpg

Is that the 1 radiator by itself right if so have 1 already

No, I forgot the 97-99 have one radiator. 2000 on have 2. One on each side up higher on the frame.

No, I forgot the 97-99 have one radiator. 2000 on have 2. One on each side up higher on the frame.

You can still get a oversized radiator that holds more coolant with more air flow for your bike. They split & moved it in later years due to airflow issues from the front fender, # plate (front end in general) & mud/debris getting on it. They just came stock that way for those years.

Twist the throttle and shift works better than anything :thumbsup: are you over heating it? Probably not :ride:

No just thought it would give it a boost with out rebuilding or big boring it

I ride every day it's fine just wanted a lil more punch