Do neck braces come in one size?

Out of all gear, the least I know about is neck braces. I don't know anyone who uses them either, and I can't seem to find any near stores.

Do they all work the same? no need to spend $200 on one when there is another for $100? I tried doing some research and I couldn't find anything that says the more expensive ones are more safer. None don't really give much description or specs about them when looking online besides it claiming it prevents your head from going to far back.

No. You can buy several different sizes. I bought an atlas because I have a bigger chest...

Atlas or Leatt and you can't go wrong.  Different sizes, but adjustable within those sizes.  Don't skimp on this.

Atlas or leatt. Dont go cheap. People complain that it breakes your collar bone or sternum, which both are gonna break when you slam into something hard enough to snap your neck. Would you rather snap your neck or break some bones?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using ThumperTalk mobile app

2 hours ago, sixdaysoffun said:

Atlas or leatt. Dont go cheap. People complain that it breakes your collar bone or sternum, which both are gonna break when you slam into something hard enough to snap your neck. Would you rather snap your neck or break some bones?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using ThumperTalk mobile app

The way the Atlas sits it sits on your pecs in the front and the muscles to either side of the spine in the back, as do the newer Leatts.  Not much chance of any injury.  The EVS sits on the clavicles, that's why I'm not a big fan.