96 kx125

I just bought it last night for a real super deal it has a fresh top-end rebuild on it but the Plastics look like s*** and when I go to try to pick it up in Willy and 3rd gear there's really no power it'll hit the Power Band but there is no lifting power or like you have to Willie in 2nd or 1st could that be and bottom-end issue or is that just how KX125 are I'm a Honda guy I love my 98 CR250 was doing a moving job and the guy told me to give him whatever I had in my pocket for it he didn't want it and didn't need it 450 bucks didn't even know I had it. C36F798C-1.jpgD1AF8678-1.jpg

Sent from my Coolpad 3632A using ThumperTalk mobile app

It's a 125 there's no bottom end.  Wide open and shift they fly.  I raced them kx's from novice-amature. All top end, front forks are clunkers, bottom shock bearing doesn't last long, front brakes suck I could keep going lol but I will say very reliable engine and you can go fast on it. Twist that throttle and shift :thumbsup: only way to ride a 125. Will never be your cr250. Oh it's definitely not a 96' it's a 99'

• Like 1