Lectron carb installed on 2017 250XC

I recently installed a Lectron on my 2017 KTM 250XC this clip is my first ride/impressions of it.

• Like 2

Nice video, well done and good riding.

I just got my '18 250 XC and will be riding 4500-8000 feet mostly... hoping I don't need to go the Lectron route, but as you've stated I've heard from a couple reputable 2 stroke guys that the stock Mikuni and Stock jetting is fine.

4 hours ago, Blackhalo said:

Nice video, well done and good riding.

I just got my '18 250 XC and will be riding 4500-8000 feet mostly... hoping I don't need to go the Lectron route, but as you've stated I've heard from a couple reputable 2 stroke guys that the stock Mikuni and Stock jetting is fine.

The Mikuni is okay, the stock jetting is not. On the 17's they come set way too rich and need to be re-jetted. I hear the 18's are set up better so you may be fine running it stock but at 4500-8000 I would guess you will need to lean it out as well. Enjoy the new ride! 

12 hours ago, PNW Enduro said:

The Mikuni is okay, the stock jetting is not. On the 17's they come set way too rich and need to be re-jetted. I hear the 18's are set up better so you may be fine running it stock but at 4500-8000 I would guess you will need to lean it out as well. Enjoy the new ride! 

Yeah, I meant stock jetting as in no need for aftermarket jets etc.. I've got the ktm recommended jetting in their now. 

Hopefully I'll get to test her out this weekend and see how it goes.