Where do these go?

Was cleaning my carb and put carb cleaner into a jet slot where it was before i took it out and a very small o ring and washer came out, but i was doing it fast just spraying i don't recall which jet hole it's from, anyone know?

IMG_0167.JPG

7 hours ago, Motox367 said:

Air screw

is there a reason it wasn't slid onto it? and it was just in the bottom of the hole?

1 hour ago, Woadie said:

is there a reason it wasn't slid onto it? and it was just in the bottom of the hole?

What bike? Probably stayed in when you took air screw out. Oring, washer,then air screw.  Or put washer then oring  on air screw and screw in all the way then back out 1-1/2 to 2 turns out 

2 hours ago, Motox367 said:

What bike? Probably stayed in when you took air screw out. Oring, washer,then air screw.  Or put washer then oring  on air screw and screw in all the way then back out 1-1/2 to 2 turns out 

01 yz426f

• Like 1

so unfortunately i screwed the jets back in just to put it together for the night and take y apart in the morning leaving the gasket and washer out, but the spring for the air screw was on and threaded down in the hole, any ideas how to get it back out? i know..cringe, first timers.