ktm 50 center cluch bolt

Hi guys just picked up a ktm 50 has auto clutch missing the center bolt that goes on the crank does anyone know what the exact name of it is or where i can find 1 at thanks

clutch.jpg

Using the link above :

The nut is Item 29, the washer Item 20

Not sure what year but most of the 50 SX parts at the same.

Screenshot_20170821-070038.thumb.png.fb0847e32366bfc300a5646274cb536d.pngScreenshot_20170821-070058.thumb.png.5c4fd0790729558a4e1c72d9825bd952.png

Sent from my SM-G930P using ThumperTalk mobile app

thanks for the tip its actually a bolt i needed on my model i was able to make 1 with some washers and a allen bolt its been holding so far now my kick start sleeve bolt broke had to order 1 hope it holds i made the mistake of buying a chinese 1 lasted for about a hour so i know now only buy oem ktm parts lol 

Do yourself a favor and order the correct parts then install them. It's not worth the risk to have anything but oem parts on critical components... don't risk a $800 bike on a $10 part

We had a 2008 KTM 50 SX Jr. Clutch was the same type as that. I spent a lot of time pulling the clutch out, cleaning the internals, and putting them back together. It seemed like there was always something not quite right about the bike. Our next bike was a 2015 KTM 50 SX. Completely different clutch design. Still changed the oil every three or four rides, but it was a way better bike. I never had to pull the clutch out, not even once.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv using the Thumper Talk mobile app

i agree this clutch has given me nothing but problems and re stacking the washers to find the right point where the clutch engages is a real pain i think its time to sell lol  just wondering what kind of clutch oil did you use because i took it to a shop and they put 10w 40 in mine the clutch did not like it  so i drained it and have not put any other oil back in yet 

Do yourself another favor and change the washers to the springs used on the Adventure. I played around with mine and ended up using the springs plus a couple washers from the old set (I forget exactly how many but it hooked up real sweet) up and it worked perfectly. Never had to do all the crap with the washers again just keep up with the oil changes like Animatrix mentioned. This springs drop right in, it's a piece of cake

Don't forget to get that oem bolt..