Front brake gets stiff after riding

When the bike is cold the front brake seems normal, after you ride it and get it hot it seems really tight. Cold it would have like 15mm of travel from free to locking the brake up, warm its like 8mm of travel (guesstimates). I've checked to see if the front brake is dragging and it is not, I'm just worried that's where I'm headed. 

The front pads are wearing even and the caliper slides nicely on the slid pins. 

Think bleeding the brakes and getting new fluid would help? Maybe a master going bad? Piston sticking? 

The back brakes are more likely to heat up and get fluid expansion than the front.

It sounds to me like an air bubble in front brakes. Is the 15mm of travel squishy feeling or free until it hits a sudden hard feel.  Squishy says air in there.

Also make sure your master cylinder in not overfull.  I put new pads in the rear last week and just compressed the piston without checking brake fluid level. They were dragging a litte but I just figured it was the ridge on my worn rotor... Well, about 1 mile down the trail they started locking up from the heat expanding the fluid.  I let it cool and bleed 1 squirt out the the rear caliper and it was fine.

I bled it and now it's tight all the time. Still makes me nervous, I don't remember any of my other bikes having this little of brake usage. She's full on quick!