Dual Sport in Pullman-Moscow, Lewiston-Clarkston

Does anyone ride in the area?

I'm not a huge fan of meeting people online, but it's probably better than the alternative. I'm a fairly new rider and beginning to roam out further. Up until now I've only ridden alone. I figure it would be a good idea to have others along going forward.

I'm north of you in Spokane, but I like to travel and see new things.  If you ever want to meet around Potlatch and ride around the St Joe then I'd be interested.

I'm riding Wallace to Avery on Sunday and you're welcome to join if you feel like heading up

• Like 1

I've been wanting to go to Potlatch. Have you been before? Where do I get a permit?

Schedule is a little full this and next weekend. Car shows. Thought I'd put out some feelers for the fall season. I'll send you a PM, see what you're up to when the schedule frees up.

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, HB3andC said:

Im sort of new to riding too, and I'm in Moscow. If you're referring to the Potlatch Logging Co. permits, they are online, and available for most outdoor things on Potlatch land. If you'd like send me a pm. 

I sent you a message.

Weather is starting to cool off a bit. Good time to ride. Seeing a few dual sports around the schools. Might be able to form a small group.

Edited by MadBro
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...