Best mousse option for sedona mx907hp 110/100-18?

Title says it all. Best mousse size for this tyre. It works best with low pressure around 8 psi. Slavens recommends 110/90-19 i think.

Sent from my SM-G935F using ThumperTalk mobile app

You can run a smaller size but it will be harder on the tire since there will be less support. Drilling holes in a correct size bib will provide better sidewall support and will still simulate the low pressure you're looking for.

I currently run Tubliss with that Tire but maybe trying a nitro mousse shortly.  The nitro mousse  May give you more of the feeling you were looking for than a conventional one.

I currently run Tubliss with that Tire but maybe trying a nitro mousse shortly.  The nitro mousse  May give you more of the feeling you were looking for than a conventional one.

How is traction with tubliss? And how many psi are you using? Im in the tubliss vs mousses debate right now. Dont know which to buy.

1 minute ago, RaynerMatar94 said:

How is traction with tubliss? And how many psi are you using? Im in the tubliss vs mousses debate right now. Dont know which to buy.

Phenomenal traction.  I normally run 5 to 6 PSI with that tire.  I like the tubeless in the rear but prefer a tube upfront.  I very seldomly get from flats.  I've been considering trying the nitro upfront.

Phenomenal traction.  I normally run 5 to 6 PSI with that tire.  I like the tubeless in the rear but prefer a tube upfront.  I very seldomly get from flats.  I've been considering trying the nitro upfront.

Would you use sedona + tubliss for racing in local enduros?

4 minutes ago, RaynerMatar94 said:

Would you use sedona + tubliss for racing in local enduros?

It depends on the type of terrain. The Sedona along with an IRC M5B  are my normal every day riding tires.  I also have a spare wheel that's normally mounted with a Michelin star cross 5 and a heavy duty tube. If the track is more loamy dirt  I run the Michelin. My normal every day riding is a mix of rock hard pack and roots.